Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Romantic Comedy to Love ~ A Bouquet of Love by Janice Thompson ~ Review

A story well worth the time to giggle over, A Bouquet of Love is a sweet and simple story with some zingy (and zany!) characters sure to entertain and make it very worth the reader’s while-at least this reader!

Cassia and Alex are a yummy couple—and I don’t say that just because their loyalties lie around good food and restaurants, though the strong clash between the Pappas and Rossi’s certainly make for some comedic and tension worthy moments.

I love a good romantic comedy. Elements of the ridiculous coupled with a duo you can cheer and root for, not to mention plenty of opportunities for comedic relief, the book was great at keeping me on my toes and still laughing.

Sometimes it’s just nice to relax with a book that will take you away. Remind me of the sweet and the hilarious. Remind me to take that time and find the laughter and joy in a day. And oftentimes it’s found in the hands of a book like this. A laughable, enjoyable, funny romantic comedy set around a hilarious and boisterous family we all love in the big Rossi clan. Because really, who doesn’t want to sit around and stuff themselves on cheesy pizza and watch the love between a cute couple? Pass me another slice!


This review is my honest opinion. Thanks to the publishers for my copy to review.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cassia Pappas has found herself in a nearly impossible situation. She wants to spend her time
immersed in her new job at a Galveston Island floral shop, arranging blooms and brightening occasions with her lovely creations. But her huge Greek family–especially her father–has other ideas. They’ve all relocated to Galveston to open up a new family restaurant location on the Strand– directly across the street from the Rossis’ popular pizza place–and they want Cassia’s full participation.

To make matters worse, as Cassia is trying to develop a strong professional relationship with Galveston’s premier wedding coordinator, Bella Neeley, her own father is intent on stealing all of the Rossi family’s faithful customers. Not exactly the best way to get into Bella’s good graces!

Still, at least Alex, that hot delivery guy from the nursery, is always hanging around the flower shop . . .
Fan favorite Janice Thompson gives readers one more romp with Bella, Galveston, and the bustling wedding biz in the final installment of her popular series. Anyone who loves quirky families, loads of laughter, and tender romance will find themselves hooked.

8 comments:

  1. Oh good! This book sounds great!
    I think I have read something else by this author. I'll have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOHHH she is the author of "Fools Rush In"! I have not read it but my daughter did and she LOVED it! She keeps saying "Mom you really gotta read this book!".

      Delete
    2. Oh, don't get me started on how much I LOVED, LOVED Fools Rush In. My entire family read the Rossi series together and we all loved it!

      Delete
    3. OK OK OK - I know, I have to read it! LOL

      Delete
  2. I have this book and it sounds so cute! It's in the stack beside my bed so I'll be reading it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good review, Casey. I have read and enjoyed all three of these series (Weddings by Bella, Backstage Pass, and Weddings by Design) by Janice Thompson. If anybody wants to get the full scope they should read all three of these series in the order I listed. They all have reoccurring characters who make brief appearances or get mentioned. I haven't yet read this fourth one, but have asked the library to order it. The fourth Bella book is supposed to be out this fall. The publisher told me that it will only be an ebook, so I went ahead and preordered it instead of waiting for an eventual paperback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! The entire series is so much richer with having read all of the books in order. The Rossi family is one of my absolute favorites! And I knew about the next Bella book, but didn't realize it was just an ebook. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann