Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bella's Back!! ~ Picture Perfect by Janice Thompson ~ Review


The title pretty much says it all: picture perfect. You might think me sappy or a hopeless romantic (both of which I am), but I think this novel was pretty close to being the fun romantic read I expected it to be.
          
  Have you read the Weddings by Bella series? Well if you haven’t, I’ll try to forgive you, but in all seriousness you don’t need to have read them before picking this one up. That said, you’ll have so much more fun with the cast and crew of this novel if you have. Every single member of our large Italian family (and some new additions) are back for round two and are bringing the fun with them!
           
Hannah and Drew are “feuding” photographers that well…sigh... (and that pretty much says it all). It’s a sweet romance with humor a plenty and good times by abundance. I also appreciate the liberal mention of food. Haha!
            
Plenty of dialogue for a rom-com and a kiss or two that makes you wiggle your toes and sigh (or is that just me??).
         
   It’s a winner. Plenty of sweetness. Plenty of romance. And like reconnecting with old friends that you never forgot for one day how much you loved them.
            
This review is my honest opinion. Thanks to the publishers for my copy to review.
           
**Available February 2013 from Revell, a division of Baker Publishers**


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
More about the novel...

Feisty wedding photographer Hannah McDermott has dealt with her share of difficult brides. But none can compare to the ultimate Bridezilla she's dealing with now. Still, she's trying desperately to impress Bella Neeley, Galveston Island's most sought-after wedding planner, so she can take the top spot in Bella's list of recommended photographers--a spot currently occupied by her arch-rival, Drew Kincaid. What she doesn't count on, however, is falling head over heels for the competition. 

With her contagious humor and cast of quirky characters, Janice Thompson gives readers more of the bridal business drama they want in a brand-new series all about those long-suffering people who make beautiful weddings happen. Readers are desperately waiting for more of Bella and this new series brings her back in a big way, while introducing new characters fans will love. Fans will laugh out loud as they experience this breezy and entertaining novel from a great storyteller.
         

2 comments:

  1. You said the magic words: rom-com. :) I'll definitely be reading this one. Love that cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Have you read the first three at all?

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann