Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm at ACFW!!

Hi All!

Consider this your official "Out of Office" message! I am currently attending the American Christian Fiction Writer's conference in St. Louis, Missouri. I'm sorry I won't be around to reply to your comments, but rest assured I have or will seen them!

I'm so OCD though I had to schedule ALL my blog posts before I left, I just can't let my blog go that long without attention. : -)

To the winners of Sandra Byrd and Trish Perry's books, I will do my best to draw names when I can, but that might not be until I get back on the 28th. Enter away until then! The contest isn't over until I draw a name. :-)

I'm going to try and insert a picture here for you all to see, but don't know if there will be time for that.

So much to learn, so many people to meet, I wish you all could be here with me!

Today I am attending classes taught by Erin Healy, Tamera Alexander and Deborah Raney, attending the My Book Therapy Pizza party (where the Frasier winner will be announced- Ahhh!) and finally taking a class from Steve Laube and Tamela Hancock Murray.

I'm off all!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. yeah...I'm so jealous. :) I hope, hope, hope, to go one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri! I sat next to Dawn Crandall several times and meant to ask if you had come, but kept forgetting. I did think about you, more than once! What fun it will be to meet you one day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann