Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Have a Dream...

I have a dream to someday live where the earth touches the sky in a sea of green and blue.



I have a dream to someday meet and thank in person the people who have encouraged and supported me on this journey.


I have a dream to someday move someone with the power of the written word



I have a dream to someday meet, fall in love and marry the man of my dreams




I have a dream to someday hold in my arms a precious baby girl, one packaged with love from the heart of China


I have a dream to someday inpact just one life for Christ



I have a dream to someday kneel before the cross of Calvary



To bow before my King and hear the words...

Well done good and faithful servant. You are much loved.

What are your dreams?

6 comments:

  1. Dreams are the stuff that keeps us moving forward and going after what's most important in life. What wonderful dreams you have, Casey. May 2011 move you closer to realizing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keli. I completely agree. It is something to reach for and trust God for. :) Thanks for coming by today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you glad you're focused on the One who makes all dreams come true? . . . In His perfect time, that is. Thanks for all the great posts, Casey. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey,

    Know that you have already moved many readers with the power of the written word,definitely me. And you have impacted this life for Christ.

    God bless you, those are wonderful dreams...and the last one THE ULTIMATE...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Renee Ann, oh yes I am very glad. Only HE can make them come true in His timing. :) Thank you Renee, you always brighten my day. :)

    @Julia,thank you dear friend. You are most definately one of the many I hope to meet and thank one day!!

    @Appleblossom, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann