Friday, September 10, 2010

Whatever Possessed Me????

I have no idea.

If you didn't seen THIS post, you might be a little lost, but Fair is this week and with animals and projects down at the grounds, I really have no spare time on my hands. Due to this, I am extending the contest deadlines on the contests that would normally be ending today. It will be closed when I announce the winners either this weekend sometime or Monday at the latest for sure. I do apologize. Wonder Woman is not my middle name and as often as I like to think that I can, I can't do it all at once.

ALSO, the contest for the "Katie Lookalike" featuring Julie's new book A Hope Undaunted (contest info on the sidebar), I have only gotten 2 photos back. I am extending this giveaway until I get at least 10 pictures to make it worth the while. If I have at least 10 photos by the end of next week, then I will close the contest. Until then, please get your pics in! I have a mountain of great fiction just waiting to get in the right hands, so don't pass this chance up!

Thanks for your understanding everyone! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann