Friday, August 13, 2010

What I Read This Week

I just got home a few hours ago. Got settled back in and am ready to enjoy a week of quiet (hopefully) before the swing of the "end of summer" and the looming deadlines of new bracelets needing to be made and a book to be edited comes crashing down on the final week of summer.

But I had a great vacation, hello family in CA!! And hopefully I will be able to share a few more pictures later in the week.  And hopefully get back on a regular blogging schedule and get to interact with you all again! I have missed it.

News flash: My sweet cousin Becca just started a new blog!! Be sure and check it out HERE. She is a budding photographer and is WONDERFUL at it! You will find a few pictures of me on her new blog too. : )

 I read 5 books this week. A lot of good reading time while traveling. I just loved it. ; )




And they are:
Chasing Lilacs by Carla Stewart
The Heart's Journey Home by Jen Stephens
The Masquerade by Nancy Moser
Surrender the Heart by MaryLu Tyndall
The Bartered Bride by Erica Vetsch

Tomorrow winners of a couple giveaways will be announced, so be sure and check it out! : )

4 comments:

  1. You little book worm you! <3 I loooveee it! xoxo Glad you all got home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can comment now on my bloggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a great list and I'm glad to read you had a nice vacation :}. Another good book you might want to add to your Fall reading list is by author Darryl Nyznyk called, "Mary's Son: A Tale of Christmas," which is a modern day fiction story about the true meaning of Christmas due out in October. I'm looking forward to sharing this one with my daughter, who is ten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 1 for me this week :( for this challenge anyway.
    Can't wait to read Surrender the Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann