Thursday, January 14, 2010

Writing Resource #1


I want to share some writing resources that I have found extremely helpful in my writing journey. So...here is #1!


From the Inside...Out Discover, Create and Publish the Novel in You!
Don’t let the long title fool you. This book is a valuable resource and asset and should be on every writer’s shelf of "how-to" books.
It is written by Award winning, best selling authors, Susan May Warren and Rachel Hauck. Both of these women know how to communicate the craft and put it in an easy to read and helpful format. This book is filled with just the right nuggets of advice for the struggling novelist who has an idea and just can’t seem to get started. It is filled with activities to do with your characters and your novel and puts everything before you that you need to know in bite size formula. It’s not easy to become overwhelmed when you read this book


Even if you have a novel in the works (like me when I read the book) this guide is extremely helpful. I discovered things about my characters and my story that I didn’t know before that made it a better novel.
You can find this book at Amazon. Check it out, it will be well worth the money you spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann